Thursday, August 19, 2010

Last group of photos! This first picture is of me and some sweet, sweet girls who wanted nothing more than to hold onto my arm the entire time. They didn't play the games but just found complete satisfaction from receiving love. Next is of me and Catrice's (Larry's daughter) elephant ride in Livingstone crossing the Zambezi river. Next is of Victoria Falls, one of the seven wonders of the world and no photo will ever do it justice. Next is one of my absolute favorites. Just a typical sunset that I actually took a picture of while doing ministry in UNZA. Last is all of our project women dressed up in our chitanges for our last church Sunday in Africa. These women are all so close to my heart and I'll never forget all the pillow talk we had together. :)

Ok so this is it for photos but I PROMISE I'll be putting up a summary of what I learned, experienced, and took away from the six weeks in Zambia.

God Bless y'all!

In Him,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment