Thursday, August 19, 2010

This is all going to be a bit chaotic from the way this thing is working. I'll describe the photos in the previous post each time. The order is from the bottom up. Sorry if this is so confusing!! The first photo was me and a sweet baby boy at the orphanage. The next is of a market in the N'gombe slum as we were driving through. Next is the hostel (dorm) at Copperbelt University. This is where the girls hostels intersect and is the yard where they all hang laundry to dry. Hotels at UNZA looked similar in quality. The next photo is with me and my discipler Kinzi and our new friend Faith! Remember her? She's a freshman at CBU who was so eager to hear about Christ. She even facebook friend requested me a few days back and we've been able to keep in touch. We're wearing the African wraps- chitange (spelling?) which is just a piece of fabric, usually 3 yards, that can be used as a way to hold babies, a skirt to keep pants from getting soiled, or a head wrap. The next photo is of our Kamploops Lodge in Lusaka where we all lived for about 5 weeks. I'll explain the next group of photos in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment