Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ok I'm learning. This post will be in the order you see the photos. The first photo is at the orphange. "Jesus" with the cross is written on the front door to the orphanage. The next photo is of a sweet girl who got her nails painted one of the times we came loaded with lots of colors for them to choose from. Next up is of the boys room at the orphanage. Around 10 boys sleep here and the mattress is newly added from the donations from Larry's organization "Zambia Hope." The next photo is my favorite. These precious children are Mary and Thomas. Mary is the girl who held my hand all the way up to the orphanage on our last trip there and she's the one who told me all about her carrying her brother around from day to night. The next photo is me with some neighborhood children at the orphanage.

No comments:

Post a Comment